i am learning first aid and i found out that after you get stung by a bee take something like a credit card a kind of scop at it to get the stinger out. If you dont the stinger will inject poison into you and DON'T try to use tweezers because it injects more poison!
AS CRAZY AS IT MIGHT SOUND, WITH A COTTON SWAB RIGHT AFTER THE STINGING GET SOME BLEACH AND RUB IT ON STING, ITS GONNA BURN BUT IT ALSO PREVENTS SWELLING
Make a paste of either meat tenderizer and water or baking soda and water and apply to the sting site. Make sure you have removed the stinger (scrape it with either a fingernail or a credit card, don't use tweezers as it only puts more of the bee's venom into your body). Keep the area elevated (above your heart) this keeps circulation going, helps it heal faster, and keeps the swelling down. There are also some over the counter medications that work well.