7 Tips for Weight Loss
1. Hydrate. Drink water often.
2. Exercise. Aerobics, running, swimming, jumping on the trampoline.
3. Color your meals! I know at first this sounds stupid, but studies have shown that the more colorful (naturally, of course) your food is, the healthier it is!
4. Increase your metabolism. The higher your metabolism is, the easier it is to lose weight.
5. Navigate proper liver function! The liver is the organ that processes fat, and a healthy liver will completely break down the fat that would eventually store in unwanted areas.
6. Get sufficient sleep. An awake, energized body is highly likely to work all around better than a tired, worn out one.
7. Drink green tea! Some may think it's disgusting, others may love it. All I know is it aids quite well in losing weight.
7 Tips for Weight Loss
eat when you feel hungry and stop eating before filling your stomach tightly
It's really important to track all your activities. It can be challenging, but you won't realize how effective it is unless you give it a try. The information about trends in your activities will help you get motivated and achieve your goals:
1. Organize you activity list. Write down (or type it if you use a software on PC or smartphone) all your daily routine.
2. Record events for each activity. For example you have an activity titled 'Chocolate bars'. Each time you eat a bar, you add an event.
3. Watch your progress and trends, draw conclusions, stay motivated
There is a plenty of ways to keep track of stats. You can use sheets on your fridge, you can use notebooks, PC or Mac software or apps for smartphone, like iKeepStats for instance.
As a nutrition major I recommend to eat 5 meals daily which include snacking. For example: Breakfast (8:30 am)- consider having a breakfast of 250-300 calories, Mid-Morning Snack (10:30)- almonds (any other nut) and a plain Greek yogurt, Lunch (12:45 pm)- eating a salad sounds cliche but it REALLY helps be sure to add Feta, or goat cheese. Add veggies such as broccoli, asparagus, carrots, cucumbers, etc. Mix in some fruits like strawberries, tomatoes, peaches, oranges, or tangerines. Snack (2pm)- Apple with reduced fat peanut butter or Carrot sticks and hummus. Dinner (5pm)- Eat a cup of vegetables before beginning your meal, drink water also, have 4 oz of meat, a cup of rice/potato.
Avoid snacking while cooking the food because this can cause you to gain weight.
At first sugar cravings will be tough (you won't be able to stop thinking about candy and junk food) but time yourself (15 minutes) and drink lemon water, if you still want your craving indulge in a tiny piece.
Be confident in yourself never let anything get in the way of your health, and remember that we are our biggest enemy!
THIS IS TWINKLE HERE THE PROBLEM WAS WITH ME WAS MY OVER WEIGHT. I WAS TOTALLY FADEUP WITH MY WEIGHT THE BEST WAY TO REDUCE WEIGHT IS:
1. DRINK ATLEAST 3 LITERS WATER.
2. WALK ATLEAST 1 KILOMETER DAILY.
3. STOP EATING SWEETS & RICE.
4. WHEN U FEEL HUNGRY TRY TO EAT SOMETHING LITE.
5. WHEN U GET UP IN THE MORNING TAKE A GLASS OF BOILED WARM WATER ADD DALCHINI POWDER IN THAT 7 HONEY MIX IT WELL AND MAKE IT A HABIT TO DRINK IT REGULARLY.
THIS WILL AFFECT ON YOUR TUMMY AS WELL AS ON URS FAT. THIS HAS HELP TO REDUCE MY WEIGHT I HOPE IT TO HELPS U GOOD LUCK.......
I had been an emotional over -eater for years. As of now I'm still fat , but this has been working for me . I had been using this method for less than 1 month.When I feel down I sing Christian worship songs in my head, really bring my sprit up and helps me eat less . I started as a size 20-22 but slowly shrinking into a size 18. I Have blood sugar problems and I take Fenugreek Leaves tea and Hibiscus tea about 2 cups a day.
If you have problems knowing when you are really hungry, I suggest you get books on it or search online. I also use
Hi- tech pharmaceutical's lipodrene, to help me burn faster.
Only eat things when there are someone watching you or at least with you.
This method is for those who couldn't control themselves eating snacks or any kind of food (like me), because if there was no one around you, you had no guilty of eating too much. You need someone stare at you when you eat, so you will feel embarrassed and control your portions
Here are some easy tips to reduce inches along with weight-
1.Take a walk alone. (Taking walk with your friend or spouse is a bad idea. talking while walking is useless walking)
2.Say no to sugar. Switch to sugarfree.
3.If you are rice lower,cook rice in open pot and in extra water. Throw away the excess water.
4.Avoid fried. Switch to roasted food.
5.Consume luke warm water,lemon juice and honey mixture.
6.Have your dinner atleast 4 hours before goind to bed.
7.Eat plenty of citrus fruits and drink lot of water.
Follow these simple rules and u can lose atleast 3 kgs and 3-4 inches, i assure you. Best of luck!
Run up and down your stairs or any stairs 10 times a day. Drink plenty of water. Have fun with it. Don't starve yourself! Get friends to walk and/or run with you on weekends. When you claim your bored, do some sit ups. Or dance! Dancing is a good way to loose weight too. Take advantage of your pool. If you have one, do laps until you feel the burn. Remember, Don't Stop Don't Don't Don't Stop till you loose some weight.
Drink plenty of water. Cut out all sugary drinks. I'll drink coffee,tea or crystal light but I dont add sugar to anything. Try to stay away from starchy foods as much as possible. Try to exercise atleast an hour a day. I walk the 5 blocks to pick my daughter up from school instead of driving. My children enjoy the walk. In my experience the best results came from being in a routine. Waking up and going to sleep at the same time everyday does wonders as well as eating your breakfast, lunch, Dinner (as healthy as possible) at the same time everyday. Try not to eat after 6 p.m., there's no reason other than gaining weight to eat late. These small sacrifices go a long way in health and weight bennefits. Just by making these simple changes I have gone from a size 12 to a 7 in 8 months with little effort. Hope it helps good luck!!