The best way to whiten your teeth is to get in the car and drive to the dentist. Don't use bleach, lemon juice or peroxide. Especially don't mix peroxide and baking soda or you will have a volcano going off in your cup.
hey, try this take some turmeric powder and mustard oil mix it well . the help of toothbrush brush your teeth. i am sure you feel its work your teeth.
This remedy works very well. Mash some strawberries, add 1 tsp of olive oil, 1 tsp of listerine and some toothpaste. stir the mixture and let it sit and thicken up for 10 minutes. I usually double the mixture and let it sit in the fridge so I could use it for a few days. Brush your teeth with this 3 times a day. Then grab a cotton swab, put a little baking soda and toothpaste on it and let it sit for 10 minutes before rinsing your mouth with lukewarm water. To top it all off, use some whitening strips. I have the ones you keep on for 1/2 an hour. DO THIS EVERY SECOND DAY FOR 2 WEEK!Make sure you brush after every meal and remember; don't get frustrated if you don't see results immediatley. Consistency is key, and with a little bit of patience, your teeth will bright and white in a short period of time.
I really wanted to whiten my teeth but didn't have half the stuff the other remedies needed so I tried something new. I had some colgate whitening toothpaste so I squeezed about a teaspoon of it in a container then added that again of olive oil then mixed it up. I bushed my teeth with it for around 2-3 minutes (the taste isn't that bad but certainty not great...) then rinsed by brushing with just water for about a min. Then I put more toothpaste on my brush then dipped it in baking powder the brushed for a further 2-3minutes (note. it will fizz up) I brushed with water again and saw a HUGE difference.
So this was essentially taken from multiple other remedies... but I changed it around so it's different. Okay?
Shall we start? Okay here are the things you'll need: Tooth brush, tooth paste (any), baking soda, water, q-tips, and your mouth.
Here are the steps:
1. Fill a plastic baggie (sandwich, ziplock, doesn't really matter though I prefer ziplock since it makes the next few steps easier) with a few spoons of baking soda. (Doesn't matter how much, you won't use a ton).
2. Fill that baggie up with just a little water, doesn't matter how much. Close the baggie and shake it until the mixture is a paste.
3. After the mixture is a paste, take the q-tips and dip it in there. Don't get a ton on one q-tip, you won't need that much though you may have to go back once or twice. 'Paint' your teeth with that mixture. Note: Some bleeding may occur, but that's just because of the baking soda -- it will stop soon.
4. Get some water, gargle and spit it out.
5. Get your tooth brush ready, dip it the bristles into the mixture in the bag then apply your toothpaste onto your tooth brush. Brush your teeth like you normally do.
6. Let it sit on your teeth for just a couple seconds, no longer than a minute.
7. Rinse your mouth out. You may see more bleeding, but it will stop again soon.
8. Make sure all of the mixture+the toothpaste is off your teeth.
9. You need to repeat step 3 and 4 one more time.
Please be aware: You should not do this more than two or three times a week. You will see results the first time, just not the results you want to see. Your teeth will feel very clean and smooth and even sparkle a little and even look a few shades whiter, but you'll need to repeat this remedy a few times in order to have pearly-white teeth.
arm&hammer toothpaste. if not then toothpaste mixed with baking soda and peroxide
Hi everybody. I think the key to whiten teeth is do couple methods. Ive heard the baking soda lemon is too har don the teeth so after reading this morning here some remedies I decided to try some.My teeth are always yellow no matter what I do.I dont smoke or drink coffee they are jsut naturaly yelowish.
What I did is
-brush with a regular whitening toohpaste.
-After that I gargled with peroxide 3% for about 3 or 4 min. I rinsed with water.
-Then I did oil pulling with olive oil for about 15min.
-After that I rinsed and brushed my teeth with my tooth brush and water
-Rinse and done.
The difference was huge this morning after completing this routine.
I just brush my teeth second time now but this time i sued only toothpaste.
Im going to od this routine only mornings but IM already seeing results.
My mouth feels so clean gums and tongue are read and healthy. Teeth definately whiter and shiny smile. Each step brings a step in whitening and the combination of the whitening toothpaste,peroxide and oil pulling gives overnight results.
I believe the improvement of any of these methods alone would be marginal and require a few days to notice
i have always had kind of yellow teeth...like YELLOW so first i mixed 2TBS of water and 2TBS of hydrogen peroxide and swashed in my mouth for about a minute then i brushed my teeth normally. Then i took q tips and dipped them in tooth paste and then dipped it hydrogen peroxide. Then i rised with water and flossed. after one use my teeth got way whiter and the h-p kills bateria so it kills bad breath
I read all the remedies and created a sort of mixture from all of them. First I smashed some strawberries and put them in a bowl, I poured the juice that came out in a separate bowl. I the same bowl in which I placed the smashed strawberries I poured 1/2 of a teaspoon of olive oil, 1 teaspoon of listerine and 1 teaspoon of baking soda and a little bit of toothpaste. When applying it:
1) I brushed my teeth with regular tooth paste
2) I took the strawberry juice and moved it throughout my mouth (without swallowing it) for 1 minute. After the minute passed I spit it.
3) I brushed my teeth but instead of using toothpaste I used the mixture with the smash strawberries. (Do not swallow)
4) I brushed my teeth with normal toothpaste.
It really does work. I can see my tooth a lot whiter than they were before. I think you shouldn't use it more than once a week since it can cause damages to your teeth, but other than that it works fine.
Please try this remedy it DEFINITLEY works to a very high degree.It also works remarkably fast. It may cause a chemical reaction, yet it is nothing a little gargling of water won't fix. First, you get some Lemon juice, baking soda, and a little bit of water. Get a small cup and pour a teaspoon of lemon juice in it and put some baking soda in a cup. Pour the lemon juice in it. Here the chemical reaction happens. It will fizz and bubble up a little bit. Gurgle the fizz.