My son got poison ivy last year in camp. The camp nurse treated him with something called Ivy Off which is a clear gel and comes with a soap to wash the gel off. She gave him what was left in the bottle to take home. I don't know how bad his poison ivy was at camp, but my husband who gets very bad poison ivy reactions all the time used the Ivy Off after he noticed a rash on his leg after mowing the lawn. He said that the itching stopped immediately and the rash just went away. He had tried every product on the market before this, including shots at the dermatologist which didn't work for him. Nothing worked like this stuff! He now swears by it. He takes it along when we go camping and he hasn't had abreak out since he starting using it. We have recommended Ivy Off to several of our friends who also got similar results. Weordered directly from the company. They have a website with all the information on how to contact them www.ivyoff.com.
1 comment | Post a comment