My Home Remedies

Plantar Warts Home Remedy Comments

0 Comments for the Plantar Warts Home Remedy

Rose

I have had Plantar warts for 6 years! The only thing that has been helping them is to go to the doctor and have them all frozen and also treated with an anti-viral liquid that he puts on after freezing. As a warning, the anti-viral liquid is very potent and can't be used when pregnant or becoming pregnant.
I went to see the Doctor every 2 weeks. In between however, I used Dr. Scholls liquid salicylic acid every day and covered it with duct tape. I got a little razor from the doctor (surgical cutting blade) and cut it down every 3-4 days. My warts for the first time have actually died off by about 80% and the other 20% are still in progress!!!!! FINALLY!!!!
My Doctor has been stunned with the progress! But it has taken 2 1/2 months, so be patient! At least it worked.

0 comments | Post a comment

Post a comment

Share your name (optional):