Pour less then half a teaspoon of bleach in a small coffee mug. Use a Q-tip to absorb some bleach. Make sure that the Q-tip is NOT DRIPPING. Rub the Q-tip on your sore(s) even if it hurts. The bleach will make the sore bleed because bleach eats through skin. Do this untill you can't bear the pain then quit. Wash the area thoroughly with soap, pat dry. If its in your mouth rinse your mouth thoroughly for 5 minutes with NON SLS mouthwash. The sores will probably come back. Each bleach app will eat into the sore and reduce its vibrancy each time the sore pops up.
11 comments | Post a comment