My Home Remedies

Herpes Home Remedy Comments

11 Comments for the Herpes Home Remedy

Anonymous

Pour less then half a teaspoon of bleach in a small coffee mug. Use a Q-tip to absorb some bleach. Make sure that the Q-tip is NOT DRIPPING. Rub the Q-tip on your sore(s) even if it hurts. The bleach will make the sore bleed because bleach eats through skin. Do this untill you can't bear the pain then quit. Wash the area thoroughly with soap, pat dry. If its in your mouth rinse your mouth thoroughly for 5 minutes with NON SLS mouthwash. The sores will probably come back. Each bleach app will eat into the sore and reduce its vibrancy each time the sore pops up.

11 comments | Post a comment

Anonymous

are you nuts????

Anonymous

Are you out of your mind???

Anonymous

if ur reading this do not put bleach on ur skin thats crazy talk

gtktk

That's going way too far.

LAP

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT SIAD NOT TO DO THIS....I ALMOST DID IT, I AM WILLING TO TRY ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!

I FIGURED IT WOULD NOT BE GOOD AND HURT LIKE HELL

THANK YOU,
AND THANK TO THE CRAZY PERSON WHO SAID TO DO THIS YOUR NUTS AND I DONT THING YOU HAVE THIS OR YOU WOULDNT BE SAYING TO DO THIS

Anonymous

I have read alot of people do this and say it works but i just cant bring myself to do it

Dr. Brian

This is a horrible idea, probably born out of desperation. Please do not use bleach as a herpe reliever. This is one of the worst things I have ever heard for the alleviation of herpe symptoms. There are far safer and more effective treatment suggestions in this forum. Try any of them before you try this one.

Cynthia

Actually the University of Kansas Medical Center demonstrated that an application of bleach for 10 minutes could render the virus inactive.

Ashleigh Lynne

I would like to see a link to the research at UofKansas. The tissues of your vagina and penis absorb chemicals over 20 timesfaster than the rest of your skin. Why on earth would you put something that toxic and harmful to you body on something that is more affected by it? I understand the desperation, but risking your life is NOT worth it.

Jerrod

This does work! I have done it! And...

Scientifically, a study published on pubmed in 1988 by W.S. Croughan and A.M. Behbehani from the University of Kansas Medical Center demonstrated that an application of bleach for 10 minutes could render the virus inactive.

1 2 >>

Post a comment

Share your name (optional):