This is going to sound a bit weird but a few months ago i started getting canker sores, nasty. I could not figure out why. Then a light bulb went off. I usually drink at least one bottle of coke a day...I had stopped (can't remember why) As soon as i started drinking coke again the sores didn't go away, but there was no pain. It must have something to do with the acid in the coke killing the bacteria in the canker sore, it is the bacteria that cause the pain, not the sore. I know it sounds nuts but it works for me, let me know if it works for u.
1 comment | Post a comment