Hi ladies, I feel your pain because I've had bv for many years. I constantly went to the doctor and received antibiotics that didn't work. I was sick and tired of feeling like there was no help for me. So, I started doing research and I've learned many things that I was not aware of. First of all, the antibiotics not only kill bad bacteria, they also kill the good bacteria your vagina needs to stay balanced. That would explain why in just a few weeks after taking antibiotics the odor and discharge comes back. So that's when I started looking for natural remedies. I was determined to get my life back and stop this bv for good. I was missing out on everything because I couldn't be around other people because of the horrible odor. I had to do something fast. Here's what has worked for me:
1. Start taking a probiotic with more than one strain, also get one with alot of cultures. I use probiotic 10 with 20 billion cultures.
2. Start a healthy diet with fruits and vegetables and eliminate sweets. Most important DRINK PLENTY OF WATER daily.
3. Start taking Vitamin C or Vitamin E pills daily. This will help strengthen your immune system. I also take folic acid.
4. Start eating yogurt daily. I don't like yogurt so I do the tampon method instead. Get plain organic yogurt with more than one culture. Take a tampon soak it in the yogurt and insert it in your vagina. I usually leave it in for about 30 mins or so. I do this once a day. After you remove the tampon, rinse the area thoroughly with warm water.
5. Lastly, I soak in a apple cider vinegar bath. (Make sure it's organic ACV with "THE MOTHER"). When I first started this step, I started doing this once a week but now I only do it once a month after my cycle. Just add 2-3 cups of ACV in your bath and soak for about 30-40
Well, ladies this remedy has really worked for me. I hope that it will work for others who are dealing with t his horrible condition as well. Remember to be consistent don't give up. Depending on how long you've had bv it may take a little longer to notice results but the key is to get your ph back in balance.
Good luck and God bless.