My Home Remedies

Boils Home Remedy Comments

2 Comments for the Boils Home Remedy

Jeff

I suddenly got a boil on my thigh and it soon made it impossible to work. I looked online as to what this was. I became a vegetarian {not necessary} in order to remove the healthy diet part. The pain was getting worse and I got another on my butt.
I made an appointment to see the Dr. in a couple of days so I decided to try the MMS or chlorine dioxide. I've had this for a couple of years but didn't need to try it. It works by oxygenating the blood and kills all pathogens and parasites viruses whatever is not natural in our bodies. Sounds way too good to be true.
I took 6 drops with 30 drops of real lemon every hour for six hours and two soaking baths. When I woke up the next morning the pain that made it impossible to walk was gone and I could sit again.
So I just took 2 more soaks in the bath using the MMS knowing I was going to see the Dr. the next day.

I say the Dr. who took a culture and prescribed antibiotics. The culture was MRSA staff I must admit I took the antibiotic and the level of pain went down to almost nothing. I stopped taking the MMS and in 2 days the pain was back in full.

I stopped taking the antibiotics and went back to the MMS and that day the pain stopped and my boils became so itchy (a good thing). Its been 3 weeks and nothing no boils my skin has healed where the boils were, probably because I kept doing the MMS baths twice a day. Right where the boil is there seem to be so much goo that would come out of the center of the boil, it just seemed to work.
The only reason I'm writing is the pain is enough to share this with people who are great fans of hospitals. My Dr. wanted me to go to the hospital. Google MMS and get some it cheap because its a mineral

2 comments | Post a comment

Anonymous

Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS): Product as consumed produces a potent bleach


[Posted 07/30/2010]

AUDIENCE: Consumers, Emergency Medicine

ISSUE: FDA warned consumers not to consume or use Miracle Mineral Solution, an oral liquid solution also known as 'Miracle Mineral Supplement' or 'MMS.' The product, when used as directed, produces an industrial bleach that can cause serious harm to health. The product instructs consumers to mix the 28 percent sodium chlorite solution with an acid such as citrus juice. This mixture produces chlorine dioxide, a potent bleach used for stripping textiles and industrial water treatment. High oral doses of this bleach, such as those recommended in the labeling, can cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and symptoms of severe dehydration.

BACKGROUND: MMS is distributed on Internet sites and online auctions by multiple independent distributors. MMS claims to treat multiple unrelated diseases, including HIV, hepatitis, the H1N1 flu virus, common colds, acne, cancer, and other conditions. The FDA is not aware of any research that MMS is effective in treating any of these conditions. MMS also poses a significant health risk to consumers who may choose to use this product for self-treatment instead of seeking FDA-approved treatments for these conditions.

RECOMMENDATIONS: Consumers who have MMS should stop using it immediately and throw it away. The FDA advises consumers who have experienced any negative side effects from MMS to consult a health care professional as soon as possible.

Healthcare professionals and patients are encouraged to report adverse events or side effects related to the use of this product to the FDA's MedWatch Safety Information and Adverse Event Reporting Program:

Online: www.fda.gov/MedWatch/report.htm
Phone: 1-800-332-1088
Mail: return the postage-paid FDA form 3500, which may be downloaded from the MedWatch 'Download Forms' page, to address on the pre-addressed form
Fax: 1-800-FDA-0178


[10/08/2010 - Consumer Update - FDA]
[07/30/2010 - News Release - FDA]

Anonymous

Once you've started taking antibiotics, DO NOT stop them until you've taken the full course prescribed. The reason we have MRSA is that people didn't follow the instructions, stopped taking the antibiotis too early so that any bacteria resistant to the antibiotic survived... the birth of an antibiotic-resistant bacteria (what MRSA is).

Post a comment

Share your name (optional):