While in basic training at Fort Knox Kentucky (Poison Ivy capital of the USA) a soldier contracted PI so severely that his hands and between his fingers blistered. His cure was very simple, a cup of bleach to about a sink full of water. This cured his PI in about three days. No blisters or itch after soaking in the bleach/water bath. I verified this cure with my family Dr later after I had gotten out (and using it myself many times) and he agreed that it works, also suggested that I take a washcloth soaked with bleach & water next time I went hiking/camping.
4 comments | Post a comment