I get chronic ear infections thanks to having 4 sets of tubes when I was younger that never worked. My grandmother always did the same thing for me all through my childhood until she passed and it always worked, for me AND my siblings. 50/50 mix of peroxide and white vinegar, let it sit in your ear for about 5 minutes, then put hot water into a disposable diaper(weird I know) and microwave it for 30-45 seconds or until it's hot but won't burn you, and place that on your ear. It keeps the water warm for a long time, and is able to be microwaved numerous times. I actually just did this and the pain is already gone. Hope this helps someone!
21 comments | Post a comment