I've read about all kinds of suggestions to stop the pain, but so far, this has worked the best. Put 4 tablespoons of salt into a wash cloth, and tie closed. Wet the outside of the cloth with about 1 tablespoon of water, and put it into the microwave for about a minute. Put the salt pouch on your ear, covering the opening to your ear canal. But BE VERY CAREFUL!! The first time I did this, I used an old cloth. I reheated it once it cooled off, and put it back on my ear. The old cloth was actually smouldering and I didn't notice. I pulled it off my ear just before it caught fire. So it works, just BE SMARTER than I was!!!!
17 comments | Post a comment