My Home Remedies

Insect Bites and Stings Home Remedy Comments

6 Comments for the Insect Bites and Stings Home Remedy

ken perkins

apply clorox bleach directly to bite or sting will kill sting will not get infected works great on all bites and stings [does not hurt] use 2 or 3 times if you want

6 comments | Post a comment

Samantha

Bleach is Toxic.........
'It is a respiratory irritant. It also attacks mucous membranes and burns the skin'

Anonymous

ditto

glo

you have my vote i just tried it on my thumb. it's literally gone in 1 hr.
it worked immediately i used a qtip amount, thats all it took. yes it's toxic but u r only using a DAB, i hate pain and it took the STING away immediately and immediately stopped the swelling and in 1 hr the spot is even gone! i have no allergies that i know of. worth a try.

Anonymous

I did this once for a few bites. Wasn't a good idea, chemicals stung and dried out the skin so itching was worse.

Anonymous

Yes, let's put a toxic substance onto an open wound.
This is ridiculous. And you clearly need educating about what unnatural chemicals actually do to us.

Anonymous

I've not tried Clorox on bug bites but I do know that it is a quick and effective treatment for ringworm. Ringworm is highly contagious and spreads quickly. Put Clorox on cotton ball and dab on ringworm site(s). Repeat in a couple of hours and guaranteed to be gone. The toxic elements in Clorox is effective in killing ringworm.

Post a comment

Share your name (optional):