I had fungus on my big toe for 10 YEARS. I kept it from spreading to other toes by keeping nail short and clean. I used EVERY remedy i heard of for months at a time...tea tree oil, vicks, bleach, vinegar, an expensive prescribed brush on nail polish from doctor, etc etc. Nothing worked at all. 10 years later, i tried NONYX, a topical gel and 6 months later i am 95% cured of the fungus. It is very easy to use and i saw results about a month in. The chemical makeup of it is basically a super high concentrate of a natural acid which is also found in vinegars. In any case, i highly recommend it. After 10 years, i'm finally looking down at a healthy toe.
0 comments | Post a comment