Nothing works better for plantar warts than good old fashion grey duct tape. Here's what you do:
* shave the wart down to make it flat.
* cover the wart and the surrounding area around the wart with duct tape.
* leave the duct tape on for 10 days.
* if the duct tape starts to come off just replace it.
* On the 10th day take the tape of and soak your foot in warm water while scrubing the wart with a pumis rock to remove the dead skin.
* re-tape your foot again for another 10 days and repeat the process until the wart is gone.
I have personally done this and believe me it was the ONLY thing that worked for me.