This website has been great. I had a filling and it came out about 5 months ago, leaving behind a hole with a cavity. Since I felt no pain, I did nothing about it. But for the entire month of December, I suffered extreme pain. The pain was excruciating, like a shooting throbbing pain that I had never felt before. Initially, I used orajel, swished baking soda (some pain relief though shortlived) and otc meds like Motrin, Advil, and Aleve. After figuring that those meds were no longer working, I started using Bayer. Be very careful-I developed severe ear ringing from using too much aspirin Bayer and started to feel sick-I think I almost overdosed because I took too many pills. So, this is what I did: I started using the Red Cross Eugenol that is found at CVS or any other drug store. This burned my mouth (I actually have a sore on the side of my lip) and I drooled and spit for about 10 minutes, but the pain did ease a little. Unfortunately, the pain kicked back in after a few hours. Upon futher research I read that pain means some type of infection. So I ordered Amoxicillan from a pet store online (my dentist was closed over the holidays). On Saturday night I started taking 500mg every 8 hours but the pain was still bad by Sunday and I changed it to 500mg every 6 hours (and used the Red Cross Eugenol 2 times that day). And by Monday afternoon, the pain had subsided by 90%! I was so in shock and disbelief that I used the Eugenol again as a precaution. Needless to say, today is Friday, I have not felt that horrible pain that brings me to tears and to my knees. Fortunately I will be getting a root canal on Sunday, but this is my testimony that if you have regular problems with your teeth, order Fish Mox from an online pet store and grab some Red Cross Eugenol and keep them in your medicine cabinet!
0 comments | Post a comment