I have had such a battle with headlice. The one thing that worked well for me was putting kerosene in your hair for 5 minutes. DON'T PUT IN YOUR CHILDS HAIR!!!! I am a single mother of 3 and was having a problem with getting them out of my own hair when I did the kerosene. It worked well for me. Your hair will smell for a day or so but it's worth it. I had also heard that if you wash your hair every other day with extra strength dennorex it helps prevent headlice from coming back. The mayo and the prescription ovide worked well for my children. Give it a try! As far as I know the kerosene also kills the eggs. Good Luck.
6 comments | Post a comment