I got a boil december of 2009 (recieved it from other employees at McDonalds). I didn't do anything about it until I ended up in the hospital because I couldn't stand the pain anymore. The doctor told me that it needed to soften up because it had harded before he could fix the problem. So two days later I went back and he lanced it open. It went away but not even three months later it came back. Same spot and everything. The doctor lanced it open. Its safe to say I have had at least 7 since 2009 and each time it has been on my tailbone. At one point I couldn't walk for a week because they hit a nerve. Now I have another, same spot and everything. To me it feels like they are coming back more quicker than the last. So I pushed a safety pin right in the middle, added some cleaning solution, and gauzed it and now I am setting on a heating pad...so pretty much if any body has and idea on how to help me keep from getting these or maybe helping me make this one go away I would so appreciate that.
10 comments | Post a comment