Okay so I have normal but somewhat sensitive skin and mildish acne on my chin and occasional pimples on my hairline. What I use to get rid of them is Mint Julep Masque. It's about 5.00$ and if you put a thick layer, only on the affected areas then leave it on over night it works great. I recommend letting it dry before you sleep, to keep you pillow clean. Good luck(:
Make use of ur early morning urine(dats d 1st urine u have when u wake up),wash ur face with it n alow it 2 dry then after 2-3 mins .wash ur face wit soap n water every morning. Do this 4 9dayz then u wud have a smooth skin
Hey, I'm only thirteen but have had acne for about 2 yrs now. I've been lookin for a remedy online and noticed oatmeal and apple cidar vinegar a lot.So here's my remedy
Mix 2 tbls of oatmeal, 1 tsp of ACV, 1 tsp of green tea, 1 tsp of lemom juice, and half tsp of cinnamon in a small microwave safe bowl.
After a hot shower or steam bath , rub paste all over face and leave on for 2 hrs. Rinse with warm water, and apply all wet ingredients as a toner. Clearer skin within a week
Mixx lemon juice, honey & brown sugar in a container .... rubb on your face .. It works !
-Lemon juice evens the skin tone
-honey will work as a moisturizer
-brown sugar will exfoliate
... Getting rid of blemishes.
Growing up I had random pimples but as I got into my 18-19s I started to break out constantly especially in my chin. I recently tried a remedy that has helped me out. I use a Mexican pomade called 'Pomada De La Campana' I would get a bit with my finger then squeezed a little bit of lime and mixed it in my palm. I would massage it into my face and leave it while I slept in the morning I would wash it off with water and pat it dry. I started to see great results. Now when I start to break out I just get my pomade and a lime and I am set.
Okay, so I'm 16 and have been fighting acne for about 2 years now. I get all types of acne!! On my forehead I get anywhere from little under-the-surface blackhead-ish pimples(little ones that don't get red or swollen) to the giant cystic things. I even get those all over my chin in addition to little pimples on my cheeks.
Recently I have found a method that works really well!! All you need is cinnamon, nutmeg (optional), honey, and apple cider vinegar( found at your local food store right next to the white vinegar). I don't really have a set ratio but I mix all of the ingredients to make a liquidy paste. Put all over the affected areas and let sit for at least 20 mins. You can keep it on overnight if you wish, but I don't like to do that. Makes your pillow messy. Afterwords, just RINSE it off. Don't use soap. And then moistureize. Use daily and after about 3 days my skin was practically clear!!! Good Luck!! :)
I'm 18 years old and I have greasy skin and mild acne, and after reading some remedies on the site and some others, I made a rutine that has worked WONDERS for me in just a week.
1. When I wake up I wash my face with Neutrogena's Deep Clean facial cleanser or foaming scrub. If you have another cleanser or soap that you like and works for you, you can use that instead.
2. After that, I spray a salty solution on my face. I that made with sea salt and water. Be careful with this, it can burn a bit and if you use it too much it might dry your face.
3. Then I mosturize my face using Nivea's Beauty Protection cream for greasy skin. If you can't find it, use a mosturizer that is special for greasy skin.
4. I use a mask made of 1 egg white, honey and lemon and wash it off after about 15 of 20 min. I do this twice a week.
5. Remove all of your makeup and clean you face at night, and if you like you can repeat the salt and water solution spray.
6. Also, I use coconut or olive oil around my eyes at night to prevent wrinkles!
3 things helped my acne.
1. Cutting ALL milk products out of my diet. This includes ALL of the following: cheese, milk, butter, chocolate, anything with milk in it. be strict and try it for a month at least. you will see dramatic results.
2. If you start fasting or detoxing you will purge the body of toxins thus if you are sweating from the face, you must wash your face. sweating a lot will decrease acne. Sweat every day if you can and wash your face after.
3. Sunlight every day. The more sunlight the better your face will look. trust me on this one. as long as you arent getting sunburned you will heal your acne. make sure to hydrate well if you eat a standard diet. Im raw vegan so i am always hydrated from eating high moisture foods.
Healing acne is a lifestyle thing. you must change everything but start with quitting dairy products.
Im 17 years old and I have had trouble with acne and break outs since I was 13. Some of the best things that help me are Tea Tree Oil (all natural), honey and lemon juice and using a lightweight moisturizer every morning and night and/ or after having a bath or shower. I also tend to pick at my face (nasty habit, don't do it), so my dad recomended using a drop of pure Apple Cider Vinegar to speed the healing. It Really works. It may sting a little at first, that's completely normal, but you can see the results start in the first few doses or even minutes! This is my advice, hope it works for you!
So I figured out I don't have Honey or these chemicals except Peroxide so what i had was Witch Hazel and Peroxide and Tooth Paste Crest I mixed it all together and i put it on my face with cotton ball or anything small like a tip of the rag or the things u pick with Ur ears sorry :( but anyways just take it off after 5 min or 7 and let it dry with air or if Ur inpatient do a towel and mess it up IT WORKED!!!!!!DONT WORRY IF ANYTHING APPERS WHEN U MAKE IT